Cashbackbase is a discount website for Amazon products which collects the latest deals to help buyers save money. Every user can choose the products they would like to buy and purchase them on Amazon at the lowest price.
Currently, we support 3 marketplaces including Amazon U.S.，Amazon UK, and Amazon Italy. All of the items are sold on Amazon and only orders placed through these 3 sites are applicable for cashback.
There are 4 easy steps to get any discounts on Cashbackbase:
Step 1: Create a Cashbackbase buyer account and complete your info.
Step 2: Claim a deal and contact the seller or wait for seller’s approval.
Step 3: After seller's approval, purchase the item on Amazon and upload your order info within 1 day.
Step 4: Seller will verify your order info and issue a refund to your PayPal.
1. Find the discount-off deal you want.
2. Click to get coupon code on the product page. (No points needed)
3. Click to copy the code and purchase it with direct discounts on Amazon.
Coupon codes are valid only during the time specified by the promotion:
1. The validity time of the code has not started on Amazon. Please wait for a while and use it later.
2. The promotion period of the code has been expired on Amazon if you did not use it in time. In this case, you can request a new one or try to request other items first.
The seller may change the price on Amazon but did not update the price on Cashbackbase. You can always message the seller to confirm the discount again before making a purchase.
After finishing your purchase on Amazon, please sign into your account and click on 'Deal Requests > Upload Amazon Order' > Submit Order Info to submit your order information and wait for confirmation.
1. The number of the products requests has reached the limit set by the seller.
2. Your available points are not enough to claim the deal.
1. What are points? How do I use them?
To get qualified for purchasing any product and getting cash back at Cashbackbase requires a certain number of points. You will need to exchange your points for such qualification at Cashbackbase. If you have no points, you are not qualified to purchase any products. Your points will be consumed when you have successfully paid for the products.
2. How do I view my points?
Log in to your account and view the current available points in your personal information section. Click 'Points' for detailed information.
1. How do I earn more points when my point balance is low?
Currently, you can earn points by inviting your friends to use Cashbackbase or finish tasks under your account. Click 'My Points' to view details. We also encourage users to recommend us to friends and family which helps us grow. If you can write an article or make a video about your experience and evaluation of Cashbackbase, we will gladly reward you with extra points.
1. Do the points have expiration date? How do I ensure that my points won't expire?
All points have expiration dates and are valid within 21 days. Your points will stay valid as long as you log in to your account within 21 days from your last login, or they will be reset to zero.
2. What status do points hold?
The points have 3 statuses including "Available", "Frozen" and "Expired".
"Available" means those points can be used currently to get qualified for purchasing products.
"Frozen" indicates the points are frozen because you have already received the qualification to purchase a product and get cash back (but haven’t paid for the product yet), and the corresponding number of points is frozen waiting for your purchase.
"Expired" means your points are overdue. In this case, those points cannot be used anymore or activated again.
3. Why are some of my points frozen?
When you have received the qualification to purchase one product and get cash back, a certain number of points will be frozen automatically. If you have successfully purchased a product, the frozen points will be consumed and deducted. If not, those frozen points will be automatically returned to your account.
4. I want to abandon the qualification to purchase the product, but the points have already been frozen. What should I do？
If you don’t want a deal you have claimed, please go to 'Requests' under your account and click on Cancel. Then the deal will be canceled and points will be returned to your account.
No. It is not mandatory to cover the PayPal fee. For any inquiries, you may consult the sellers about it.
Usually, after seller confirm your order is valid, you will receive your refund to your PayPal account. You can check the refund status under "Requests".
1. Please check again and make sure the PayPal account you provided is correct.
2. Please contact the seller for further confirmation and proof of refund transaction.
Currently, buyers cannot change PayPal account on Cashbackbase. Please contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to change your account.
It depends on different situations:
1. After sellers send you the cashback, it is definitely prohibited to return items to Amazon for a refund again. It will lead to account suspension and you will be liable to repay the money you received.
2. If you have not been paid the cashback and you don’t want the item anymore, then you can return an item to Amazon instead and close the order on Cashbackbase.
Currently we will only reveal your PayPal account to sellers after you have made an purchase and uploaded your order info.
We're sorry to see you go. Please contact our customer service team (email@example.com) if you wish to cancel your account.
The reasons why we suspend your account may be as follows:
1. You have submitted the Amazon order and requested a refund on our site, but you still have requested a refund on Amazon.
2. Register multiple accounts to earn points by fraud.
If you don’t have these behaviors while your account has been suspended, please feel free to 'contact us'
Step 1: Create a Cashbackbase seller account and prepare relevant product information.
Step 2: Submit a deal, and publish it on Cashbackbase for purchase.
Step 3: After buyers apply your item, you can check the Requests on your seller central and approved them.
Step 4: Buyers get your approval and upload their order info after purchase.
Step 5: Confirm your orders and issue refund to buyers accordingly.
Currently, there is no minimum or maximum on the number of product inventory you need to offer within your campaigns. However, our minimum discount for cashback deals is 20% off, and for coupon deals is 50% off. Any campaigns less than this discount will not be accepted.
Currently, we support 3 marketplaces including Amazon U.S.，Amazon UK, and Amazon Italy. We will consider expanding our service to other marketplaces in the future. Please stay tuned.
Featured Deals are top ranked hot bargains at the top of our homepage. This has a lot to do with factors such as discount, number of product reviews and price, etc. To get Featured Deals, you can try to submit products with a certain number of reviews that are low in price and offer the biggest discount possible.
We will categorize buyers by their needs and interests, and then identify those who are interested in your products. Then we will recommend your product to them by precision email marketing, which will increase the order conversion rates.
There is no commission for each order generated on Cashbackbase. We will only charge for the monthly subscription.
Yes. You can cancel the subscription anytime you want. Just log in your account and go to "Subscription" page, click on "Unsubscribe" button to cancel the current plan.
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest deals.