Cashbackbase is a discount website for Amazon products which collects the latest deals to help buyers save money. Every user can choose the products they would like to buy and purchase them on Amazon at the lowest price.
Currently, we support 3 marketplaces including Amazon U.S.，Amazon UK, and Amazon Italy. All of the items are sold on Amazon sites and cashback is only available for residents in US,UK and IT.
There are 4 easy steps to get any discounts on Cashbackbase:
Step 1: Create a Cashbackbase buyer account and complete your info.
Step 2: Claim a deal and contact the seller or wait for seller’s approval.
Step 3: After seller's approval, purchase the item on Amazon and upload your order info within 1 day.
Step 4: Seller will verify your order info and issue a refund to your PayPal.
1. Find the discount-off deal you want.
2. Click to get coupon code on the product page. (No points needed)
3. Click to copy the code and purchase it with direct discounts on Amazon.
No, you don’t have to leave a review in order to get your refund. You can leave an impartial product review only willingly and only if you wish to do so.
The seller will process the cashback 35 days after purchase. Please be patient. If your order is canceled, returned, or refunded, the seller can dispute your cashback.
Coupon codes are valid only during the time specified by the promotion:
1. The validity time of the code has not started on Amazon. Please wait for a while and use it later.
2. The promotion period of the code has been expired on Amazon if you did not use it in time. In this case, you can request a new one or try to request other items first.
The seller may change the price on Amazon but did not update the price on Cashbackbase. You can always message the seller to confirm the discount again before making a purchase.
After finishing your purchase on Amazon, please sign into your account and click on 'Deal Requests > Upload Amazon Order' > Submit Order Info to submit your order information and wait for confirmation.
1. The number of the products requests has reached the limit set by the seller.
2. Your available points are not enough to claim the deal.
Hunt on Amazon is a new feature on Cashbackbase.
To purchase ‘Hunt on Amazon’ products you only need half of the required points.
You need to find the product on Amazon first.
You will be given keywords to search on the Amazon search bar.
After finding the product on Amazon, you need to come back to Cashbackbase to verify the link or ASIN and the seller.
After passing the verification, you can make the purchase, then upload your order info and get the cashback.
Please make sure you use the correct keywords to search on Amazon and find the product with the image, price and seller that is consistent with Cashbackbase on the Amazon search result page.
Please try with another keyword again or contact support if you still cannot find the product.
1. What are points? How do I use them?
To get qualified for purchasing any product and getting cash back at Cashbackbase requires a certain number of points. You will need to exchange your points for such qualification at Cashbackbase. If you have no points, you are not qualified to purchase any products. Your points will be consumed when you have successfully paid for the products.
2. How do I view my points?
Log in to your account and view the current available points in your personal information section. Click 'Points' for detailed information.
1. How do I earn more points when my point balance is low?
Currently, you can earn points by inviting your friends to use Cashbackbase or finish tasks under your account. Click 'My Points' to view details. We also encourage users to recommend us to friends and family which helps us grow. If you can write an article or make a video about your experience and evaluation of Cashbackbase, we will gladly reward you with extra points.
1. Do the points have expiration date? How do I ensure that my points won't expire?
All points have expiration dates and are valid within 21 days. Your points will stay valid for another 21 days as long as you log in to renew your points or they will be reset to zero.
2. What status do points hold?
The points have 3 statuses including "Available", "Frozen" and "Expired".
"Available" means those points can be used currently to get qualified for purchasing products.
"Frozen" indicates the points are frozen because you have already received the qualification to purchase a product and get cash back (but haven’t paid for the product yet), and the corresponding number of points is frozen waiting for your purchase.
"Expired" means your points are overdue. In this case, those points cannot be used anymore or activated again.
3. Why are some of my points frozen?
When you have received the qualification to purchase one product and get cash back, a certain number of points will be frozen automatically. If you have successfully purchased a product, the frozen points will be consumed and deducted. If not, those frozen points will be automatically returned to your account.
4. I want to abandon the qualification to purchase the product, but the points have already been frozen. What should I do？
If you don’t want a deal you have claimed, please go to 'Requests' under your account and click on Cancel. Then the deal will be canceled and points will be returned to your account.
No. It is not mandatory to cover the PayPal fee. For any inquiries, you may consult the sellers about it.
Usually, after seller confirm your order is valid, you will receive your refund to your PayPal account. You can check the refund status under "Requests".
1. Please check again and make sure the PayPal account you provided is correct.
2. Please contact the seller for further confirmation and proof of refund transaction.
Currently, buyers cannot change PayPal account on Cashbackbase. Please contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to change your account.
It depends on different situations:
1. After sellers send you the cashback, it is definitely prohibited to return items to Amazon for a refund again. It will lead to account suspension and you will be liable to repay the money you received.
2. If you have not been paid the cashback and you don’t want the item anymore, then you can return an item to Amazon instead and close the order on Cashbackbase.
Currently we will only reveal your PayPal account to sellers after you have made an purchase and uploaded your order info.
We're sorry to see you go. Please contact our customer service team (email@example.com) if you wish to cancel your account.
The reasons why we suspend your account may be as follows:
1. You have submitted the Amazon order and requested a refund on our site, but you still have requested a refund on Amazon.
2. Register multiple accounts to earn points by fraud.
If you don’t have these behaviors while your account has been suspended, please feel free to contact us
1. Be sure to enter your mobile phone number from the United States, the United Kingdom, or Italy, and complete the SMS verification. Update your mailing address and verify your email address.
2. Please provide your real name in your official ID.
3. Make sure you provide the correct order IDs, update the correct order IDs if you find it was wrong. Contact our support team if need help.
4. Make sure you purchase from the right brand name or seller.
5. Any issue with your cashback or they have been incorrectly declined by the seller do contact our support team within 35 days.
6. If your purchase is being refunded, returned, or canceled, cancel the cashback request as soon as possible.
7. Don’t return or ask for a refund on Amazon after your cashback has been approved.
8. Don’t resell the items you buy on Cashbackbase if we find you are reselling them on another website we will suspend your account.
9. Any problems such as missing packages, replacement requests, refunds or cancellations, shipping delay or a product cannot be shipped to your mailing address, you should contact directly with the seller not our support team.
Our platform is designed to help you get full priced sales using cashback. Which help you rank faster on Amazon. But please note that we are not a review generating site.
You can follow the 5 steps to create your campaign.
Step 1: Create a Cashbackbase seller account and prepare relevant product information.
Step 2: Submit a deal, and publish it on Cashbackbase for purchase.
Step 3: After buyers apply your item, you can check the Requests on your seller central and approved them(Not included in Basic plan).
Step 4: Buyers get your approval and upload their order info after purchase.
Step 5: Confirm your orders and issue refund to buyers accordingly.
You will also be able to communicate with buyers using our messaging system to assist them with the process or answer questions.
Currently, there is no minimum or maximum on the number of product inventory you need to offer within your campaigns. However, our minimum discount for cashback deals is 20% off, and for coupon deals is 30% off. Any campaigns less than this discount will not be accepted.
Currently, we support 3 marketplaces including Amazon U.S.，Amazon UK, and Amazon Italy. We will consider expanding our service to other marketplaces in the future. Please stay tuned.
Please follow Amazon‘s reviews policies. You are not allowed to ask buyers for reviews in the Cashbackbase platform. Buyers can leave an impartial reivew only willingly and only if the buyer wish to do so.
It’s stripe’s security algorithm to validate your credit card. Sometimes multiple payment attempts can be marked as “suspicious activity”, please contact for support if you cannot pay.
Yes, you can.
You will be given the buyers Order ID to approve or dispute after buyers make the purchase. You should check it carefully. Too many dispute orders might get your account flagged or banned.
If there are one or more of the following conditions, you can dispute the order:
Seller will have 5 days to dispute a Cashback order.
Before that, cashback orders were kept for 30 days in case the shopper did not purchase the product, or return the product for a refund.
A buyer should wait for 35 days to get cashback of his purchase. Buyers will be banned from our website if abuse the system.
To dispute a cashback order, you need to message the buyer the declined reason on the system. Such as order cancellation/refund/wrong order ID and etc.
Then wait for 35 days, and decline the cashback within 5 days.
After 30 days of the purchase, you are given 5 days to approve or dispute the order. If you don’t do anything, the order will be automatically approved, and sellers need to perform the next step of refunding. Or your account will be limited to create, publish campaigns or even be suspended.
You can go to Campaign > Request > Contact buyers and follow up there. Please note that the message feature will be closed 35 days after you finish the cashback.
To purchase ‘Hunt on Amazon’ products, Buyers will search for the product on Amazon with given keywords. For ‘Hunt on Amazon’ products shoppers only need half of the required points. While for non ‘Hunt on Amazon’ products, shoppers can purchase the product on amazon directly.
When creating a new campaign, you can choose campaign type ‘Hunt on Amazon’.
This feature is available on all subscription plans. You can follow the system prompts to use this feature.
Featured Deals are top ranked hot bargains at the top of our homepage. This has a lot to do with factors such as discount, number of product reviews and price, etc. To get Featured Deals, you can try to submit products with a certain number of reviews that are low in price and offer the biggest discount possible.
We will categorize buyers by their needs and interests, and then identify those who are interested in your products. Then we will recommend your product to them by precision email marketing, which will increase the order conversion rates.
There is no commission for each order generated on Cashbackbase. We will only charge for the monthly subscription.
Yes. You can cancel the subscription anytime you want. Just log in your account and go to "Subscription" page, click on "Unsubscribe" button to cancel the current plan.
No, ‘Hunt on Amazon’ is completely free to use, you can choose this mode according to your needs.
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest deals.